Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Logging on

I am wasting time sat in the library and I could be doing an essay if someone hadn't taken out every single book about the topic! urgh!

I was thinking today how grateful I am that Jesus doesn't use a computer. I am at the moment going through a graduate application process that is computerised. There are loads of online stages and computerised tests before you are lucky enough to get to the stage of actually meeting someone. I am holding out hope that I can be good at computerised tests for a few more weeks because I just keep telling myself, If I can meet these people, then I can show them that I can do this. If I can meet someone, I can tell them why I want this. If I get to chat to a real person I can explain what I am good at, what i need help with and why they really really really do want to employ me. But i have to jump through all these hoops before I get a shot at doing that, and in the process I am growing ever more doubtful that I will get that far. (but I can live in hope!)

It just makes me realise how great it is that I can meet jesus every day. That I dont have to jump through hoops and pass a test and then convince him that he wants me. He has met me, he wants me and I dont have to keep selling myself to him. I'm sold. I can meet with the real Jesus every day and tell him what I'm good at, what I need help with and hear him tell me that he really really really does want me. full stop.

1 comments:

At 10:50 PM Jude said...

Dunno what to say but wow yes it's amazing! xx love u! xx

 

Post a Comment