Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

original masterpiece

i know i've said it before, but i shall say it again. its nice to have friends; to feel as though you have made a connect with somebody. the last few days i've had have been really positive, and all because of the experiences i've had with people. i feel like i've made some really good connections here. i don't want to lose that. i feel truly blessed. i know true friendships aren't based upon one conversation but a lifetime of experiences, but they all have to start with something. i just hope that people feel the same way. i hope people go away feeling they have gained positivity from me, feeling like we've made a connection. i'm starting to think negatively now... but i shall challenge illogical thoughts! people wouldn't talk to me and spend time in conversation with me unless they wanted to talk to me! that would be illogical! i just have to trust in myself. people do like me for me and thats nice. as someone i would count a friend said to me today, you were created an original, dont die a copy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment