Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

i'm missing home a little today. i haven't been to the army this morning, i just haven't made any connections there. i realise now why church communities are so vitally important; without them it's hard to keep motivated. i have so much work that i need to do today and get on with. i'm kind of disappointed with myself, i think i am going to get rubbish marks this semester. i know it's my own fault, i haven't made the effort but nothing has really interested me to be honest and so i find it hard to keep my concentration. plus, i really am not sure about how to start or present a "case study" so i think i'm a bit screwed. I still have lots of time, like 6 weeks so lets just hope i get it done ok. no panicking, lots of working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment