Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

My Psalm

Maker of me,
You watch me from whatever distance I keep you at
and when I suddenly feel that you are not watching anymore
I feel you tap on my shoulder and tell me to look round.

Giver of love,
You provide me with the assurance I need to continue,
and when the world seems too hostile
you remind me there is only one approval I need, and I have it.

Fixer of broken things,
You ensure that there is always a safe path ahead,
and when I come to you with the mashed up rements of the things I broke
I know that you will piece it back together again - maybe not how it was, but how it needs to be.

Creator of home,
You tell me time and time again to 'be still and know'
and when I find myself on unfamilar ground
I just close my eyes and know that I am safe; you are home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment