Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Genesis 32

I have not blogged in ages - this is because
I have nothing to say.
Partly, this worries me because having something to say is often a sign that you are working,
evolving,
questioning,
involved.
I have nothing to say.
Partly, this comforts me because it means I am not at odds with the world,
or with myself.
I have no need to argue.
However, there is lots I could argue with you about, if you would like?
Part of me misses the fight - it often teaches you more when you thought you already knew the answers.
Part of me is glad for the respite - I do not need to worry that I am on the wrong side,
or going to offend,
or take offence.

Deep down, I am glad I was able to shake hands, make peace and walk away blessed.
Deep down, I miss being fist to fist, skin to skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment