Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Too long

Ok. so its been over a month now since I last blogged so I should probably have something to say but I dont really so I'll just blabber on a bit. Today is mine and Chris' three year anniversary- woo! lol, well thats something to say anyway.
You may or may not know that my dad has gone to Peru to deal with emergency relief for the earthquake. It was a massive one at 8.5 on the richter scale and the aftershocks are quite bad. Dad has been caught in one of 5 on the richter scale. He's blogging though when he can so check that out! (See my links: aptly named 'Dad')
Its been a bit of an odd summer for me really. I have been splitting my time between two jobs. Hadleigh Training Centre- where I ususally am- and the place where I did work experience. SCM offered me a part time job and being there has been really cool. Getting to do something different. I feel like this summer has just flown past. Now i'm going into my last year! AHHH! I am so disorganised. I dont have a clue about my dissertation or what I want to do or anything. Its so scary- all I know is education. In only 10 months time that will be gone and I'll actually have to get a real life! I wish I could just look forward one year and see that it works out ok and then come back. a little light time travel with my evening meal. I think that would be good.

I found a verse that I am gonna try and live by. Theres this bit in God is Closer than you think where John Ortberg says- imagine what your life would be like if you actually lived liked God had it all in control, like God was actually closer than you think. A verse in Psalm 16 says 'I have set the Lord before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.' Hopefully, i can remember that and it will be ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment