Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

God is my refuge

Last night was the scariest night of my life, thus far and i pray ever! After the meeting a bunch of us decided to go over to Cotton's park in Romford to chat and for the lads to play football. so thats what we did. At about 9 people started trailing off so left was me, twig, chris, olly, jacob, ash, pete and tom. We started to leave the park and saw a bunch of chav lads waiting at the gates. As we started to pass they started yelling, so we ignored them and walked round to try and find another exit. Jacob saw a hole in the fence so we crept through that, but we were gonna have to walk past them again to get back to the hall- so we crossed the road thinking we would be ok. But they were stilling yelling and shouting and being antagonisitic. The boys turned round to see if everything was ok to see them climbing over the fence to get us- running at us with chains and stuff. Luckily we were right near a pub- opposite the Honda shop. someone yelled 'run in the pub' so we did. i was shaking so much. i was petrified. The blokes in the pub saw us run in and shut all the doors and guarded them. People came and told us to wait it out- it would be ok. I rang my daddy (!!) and got him to come and get me. After about 5-10 mins things had calm down. The landlady said the best thing for it would be to sneak out th exit- well my dad was on his way and so i didnt want to leave and chris wasnt leaving me on our own. So the others were taken out the back down and allyway opposite the brewery- they all ran round that way. My dad came and got me and chris and drove us to the hall. Everyone was safe luckily and it was ok but i have never been so scared. This wasnt a joke. these guys would have actually hurt us- badly. They were high on weed and drink and they were vicious. I am so grateful that pub was there and that we were ok. We were very lucky- or should i say very blessed.

What makes people want to do that? waht makes them think being violent is ok- for absolutely no reason?! What makes them want to threaten innocent people? There brains were addled by all the stuff they had been taking-but would like have been like that anyway?!! Why cant you go to a park and play football and be safe? i just never thought something like that would ever actually happen to me- or be threatened to me. its scary. i just dont feel safe anymore. i want to say i do- that with God i fear no evil, but i'm scared. I was scared. I was just praying over and over again- GOd keep us safe- and he did. But can he always? So many people arent- too many people arent. I know God watches them and me- but maybe my physical safety is up to me. Sorry to be so depressing. just needed to get it off my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment