Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

"Late have i loved you, beauty so old and so new, late have i loved you. "

"When i shall have adhered myself to you with the whole of myself, i shal never have pain and toil and my entire life will be full of you.
You lift up the person you fill. But for the present i am not full of you, i am but a burden to myself.
Alas Lord, have mercy opon me wretch that i am. See, i do not hide my wounds. You are the physician and i the patient. You will more and more increase your gifts in me Lord"

"You cured me in the first place of my lust for self justification to show yourself portitious to all my other iniquities; you heal all my diseases, you redeem my life from corruptions, crown me with compassion and mercy and satisfy my longing for good things"

"I beseech you, my God, show me myself..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment