Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Take me back to the time

When I was maybe eight or nine

And I believed

when jesus walked on waters blue and

If he helped me I could to

If I believed

Before rational analysis and systematic thinking

Robbed me of a sweet simplicity

When wonders and when mysterys

Were far less often silly dreams and

Childhood fantasys


CHORUS: Help me believe 'cause I don't want to miss any miracles

Maybe i'd see Much better by closing my eyes

and I would shed this grown up skin I'm in

To touch an Angels wing

And I would be free

Help me believe


When mustard seeds made mountians move

A burning bush that spoke for you was good enough

when manna fell from heavens high

Just because you told the sky to open up

Am I to wise to recognize that everythin uncertain is certainly a possibility

When logic fails my reasoning and science crushes underneath

The weight of all that is unseen

Help me believe cause i don't want to miss any miracles

Maybe i'd see much better by closing my eyes

and i'd shed this grown up skin i'm in

To touch an Angels wing

And i would be Free

Help me believe

2 comments:

At 9:05 PM Unknown said...

hey!

Thats lovely, where did you find that? It is so true as well, if only we (i) could stop trying to come up with an answer for everything maybe we'd se so much more!

love you

xxxx

 
At 1:12 PM Glyn Harries said...

Hey, I love that song (I used it at summer school one year).

Get a lump in my throat everytime. I'm putting it on now.

 

Post a Comment