Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Blog 1:

My boyfriend. We went to see the film The Holiday the other day and it was brilliant. There’s a woman in it that says this line; “I want a bit of corny in my life!” I think that’s very much like me- I am quite a dreamer and a romantic at heart, I just hide it well underneath opinions and cynicism but I realised after it that I am very lucky. I think it is way too easy to be complacent but I am very blessed. I have a wonderful man who is a genuinely good man. I realised that, for now at least, I have everything I need and everything I want.


Blog 2:

Community. Everyone was commenting on Christmas and what it means and I missed the band wagon but in oxford st. with my girlies the other day after being with them at queen’s I recognised the power Christmas has to bring people together. I love that about Christmas- we come together as a community and I love that feeling.

Blog 3:

'Take a closer walk with me'

Words that spoke to my heart on so many levels...

If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know How to say How I feel Those three words Are said too much They're not enough If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads I need your grace To remind me To find my own If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life All that I am All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see I don't know where Confused about how as well Just know that these things will never change for us at all If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

from Snow Patrol

0 comments:

Post a Comment