Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Bloggin community!!

i'm home this weekend and i went to church which is so nice. i dont go to church when i'm at uni if i'm honest. i tried a few but nowhere seemed to fit- maybe i just never gave them enough time. its nice to come home and feel part of a community again- that's what i miss most. but, this past week i have discovered that loadsa people from my church have got blogs! (hello there!!) its so nice to know that we have a little blogging community going on. i ask that you all keep me accountable in some form or another to being true to myself and my God, and if i write that the worlds falling apart give me a cyberslap and i'll move on. its nice to know that even when im away i'm can still be part of it , knowing whats going on.

4 comments:

At 8:14 PM Liz said...

Hi Becks - SORRY, I missed you today, were you upstairs?

I understand you bbysat for my niece on Friday - she's a cutie isn't she?

Church and uni? Isn't uni a little like church considering what you are studying, or do I just NOT get it?

 
At 12:52 PM Becks said...

she is. she's so gorgeous.

i suppose studying theology helps- i do have an accoutablity with people in my course. we talk about our faith and how we're doing quite alot but its not really the same as having a place to worship. i am very lucky though. but like my dad warned me, studying theology does not make you a good christian, or a christian at all.

 
At 10:25 AM RichardB said...

Just to cheer you up...
We had a guy in our session who studied theology afterwards and left Officership it messed his faith up so much. He's just re-applied I think, having sorted out his faith.

btw I've also joined the Romford Bloggers!

 
At 3:29 PM Becks said...

thanks richard! you obviously have a positive mental attitude! lol

 

Post a Comment