Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

I have a house!!

Just to let you all know that i am back at university! woo! And i am living in my own house with my friends Emily and Keasha. Its all very exciting. At first i didnt want to leave my room, i was so used to the halls uni experience i felt a bit guilty for having lots of space but no more! i love it. I will also let you know that i dont have internet in my house so i may be a bit slow with the posting- well i have more of an excuse to be slow now anyway. Oh, does anyone know how to work this blogger beta thing- i want to have a links bit on my template but i dont know how to do it or if i can?! Help!! I have no long and deep theological thoughts at the moment but give me time. i have only had 1 lecture and my brain turned to mush. Biblical interpretation methods in relation to the johannie community! er..what?!! never mind. i'll get there in the end.

2 comments:

At 7:55 AM Unknown said...

Hey Becks. Its easy to add links on the beta blogger. If you go to "Layout" in the dashboard bit, it will show you the structure of your page as it is now. Choose add page element, and then choose a link list. You will then need to give the list a name, and put in the url's for the sites you want to list. Its really easy. Also, you can drag and drop it into a different place. Hope that helps!

Have a great time at uni. We are missing you already. By the way, if you wanted to, we are studying Goad is closer than you think. Dale & Claire are going to follow the course at uni, so I am going to try to get them a book. If you want to do this as well, let me know and I can arrange it for you. (The books are a bit pricey though, and you would need both the actual book and the participants guide).

Have fun!
Kxxx

 
At 9:22 PM Anonymous said...

And what a lovely little house it is too! Missin you at home already. See you soon

Big Sis!

 

Post a Comment